Eyeliner Permanent Makeup: captivating and expressive look, that can’t be forgotten!
It is important for a modern woman to look beautiful and perfect in any situation. However, eye makeup can sometimes fail at the most crucial moment. This unpleasant situation can be easily avoided with eyeliner permanent makeup, which is gaining more and more fans around the world.
For women who want to look irresistible and win hearts at a glance, Kircheva Beauty Salon in London offers the permanent makeup procedure (micropigmentation) on the eyeliner! With us you can also do permanent makeup of lips and permanent makeup eyebrows.
Eyeliner Permanent Makeup
£170 per treatment
Eyeliner permanent makeup will change your life for better!
- You will save your own valuable time. You will look amazing waking up every morning, because your eyes will be bright and expressive. You will not need to apply makeup, except for a little powder and lipstick.
- You will not have to worry about the condition of your makeup during the day. Touch the makeup? Why, because you are confident in your amazing appearance!
- You can save on decorative eye cosmetics. Pencils, corpses and leashes of famous brands are expensive, but you won’t need them for long time with eyeliner permanent makeup in London!
- After you make eyeliner permanent makeup in our studio in London, it will not get worse, will not be erased and will not flow under any circumstances. In the middle of the night in bed, in the middle of a hot party, in the pool and on the beach – your eyes will captivate others with their beauty.
What is a eyeliner permanent makeup?
During the procedure for applying eyeliner permanent makeup, a special colouring pigment is introduced under the eyelid skin to a depth of about 0.3-0.8 millimeters. It is able to dissolve and eliminate completely from the body over time. The dyes are absolutely safe and hypoallergenic.
The procedure for tattooing the eye line in London begins with a conversation during which you tell the specialist about your preferences and desired result. We already perform this and all our services in London, for more information, where, how and when please contact us – Contacts
Then the specialist chooses the best option for eyeliner permanent makeup and draws a “sketch”. If the proposed option suits you perfectly, you can continue, if not, the specialist will refine makeup until it achieves a satisfactory result.
The next step is anaesthesia. Anaesthesia is performed with the help of special gels and creams. They completely relieve pain and will not affect future eyeliner permanent makeup (reviews of our customers confirm the absolute comfort of this procedure).
Then the specialist begins to directly apply permanent makeup according to the selected sketch. At the end of the exposure area is treated with special antiseptic and therapeutic drugs.
Eyeliner permanent makeup has huge potential to transform the outlook:
- Thanks to eyeliner permanent makeup you can adjust the shape of the eyes: visually enlarge, reduce, stretch, move or separate your eyes at a distance. Eyeliner permanent makeup is able to significantly change the eyes and eyeliner. Both reviews and photos show that the eyeliner can easily lift the corners of the eyes, and to stretch their length etc.
- Depending on the chosen micropigmentation, you can create a certain image: strict or flirting, natural or vamp (eyelid micropigmentation) – you decide!
- Thanks to the micropigmentation of the eyeliner, it is possible to emphasize the natural beauty of the eyes. Literally an easy touch is able to focus on the beautiful and skilfully to hide the imperfections.
- Incredible expressiveness and charm are able to enhance your outlook with eyeliner permanent makeup. After all, it is our eyes that attract the attention of others.
What are the options for eyeliner permanent makeup in London?
- Dying of the intermuscular space. The pigment is applied between the lashes along the line of their growth. The color of the dye is chosen depending on the natural color of the client’s eyelashes. As a result, the effect of thicker lashes is created, the look becomes more open and bright. At the same time, the makeup retains maximum naturally.
- The effect of decorative eyeliner. The pigment is applied above the lash line on the upper eyelid and below the lash line on the lower eyelid. This option visually expands the eyes, gives a special depth and captivating look. The decorative eyeliner can be combined with filling the space between the lashes, then your eyes will be 100% expressive without additional makeup.
- Eyelid micropigmentation “eye line”. The classic eyeliner is above the lashes on the upper eyelid or below the lashes on the lower, but unlike the decorative eyeliner, it can go beyond the lash line, raising or lowering the visual angle of the eye, lengthening it, etc. Women very often choose exactly this wrap for permanent eye makeup, the reviews of our customers show that this option allows you to achieve the effect of flawless eye makeup for all occasions without makeup.
- Permanent eyeliner with feather. Another very profitable universal option that is ideal for women of all ages and styles. Eye makeup looks like the eyeliner is painted and shaded. It is worth noting that for the eyeliner are used both traditional colors – black and brown, and bright contrasting shades: blue, purple, green and others. The length, width and curvature of the eyeliner can vary considerably.
Our specialists in London will help you with the choice of eyeliner permanent makeup and will certainly choose for you the most optimal option, taking into account the color of your skin and hair, the shape of your face and eyes, as well as your wishes.
Four reasons to do your eyeliner permanent makeup in Kircheva Beauty London
- Qualified specialist with many years of experience in the implementation of cosmetic tattoos – eyeliner permanent makeup;
- High level of safety: we use expensive high-quality dyes from the best brands, we guarantee sterility and adherence to technology;
- Our prices for eyeliner permanent makeup in London are lower than in other saloons at a similar level. Check it out and see for yourself!
- Individual approach: for each woman we find the optimal solution that is best to emphasize individual beauty.
The procedure of eyeliner permanent makeup is not recommended in the following cases:
- insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus;
- bleeding disorders;
- severe somatic diseases;
- acute inflammatory diseases;
- tendency to form keloid scars;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- susceptibility to inflammatory diseases of the mucous membrane of the eye.
For more information on contraindications, as well as after procedural care, will tell you the specialists at Kircheva Beauty – London.
Eyeliner permanent makeup: prices
|Eyeliner Permanent Makeup||£170|
|Retouch of Eyeliner Permanent Makeup||£70|